Thursday 14 August 2008

Hop-ups

Today has been a good day. I got the pinion gearing down to 15t which has helped somewhat. the ESC now takes a while longer to get too hot. I'm still thinking I might add a fan to the ESC...

As for the hop-ups, today I built and fitted all the Alu shocks - they look so much better than the plastic stock ones, let's just hope that my build ain't too bad. I've also added all the Edit parts I received (all of these except the titanium ball studs). They look great, and seem much lighter and stronger than the original plastic parts. I've also changed the suspension arms for the composite ones, front and rear.

The only exception is one of the Edit parts, which I don't quite understand. I've asked on Oople so we'll see what comes of that. Basically the front brace looks too thin. I've put back the HPI Alu hop-up part for the moment.

No comments: